How to Use Audible ICs: Listen or Apply to the Body
The Primary application method for Audible ICs is to listen to them or apply them to the body (Method 4). Using Method 1 or Method 2, you can also imprint Audible ICs into water or other products. For Method 4, you will need regular headphones, speakers or IC Hummer, and computer/smartphone.
Method 4 Steps:
1. Sign In and choose the Audible IC.
2. Connect headphones or IC Hummer to your computer or smartphone.
3. Put on your headphones or place the IC Hummer on a target area of the body.
4. Set audio volume to a comfortable level. If using the IC Hummer, set the volume level to no more than 80%.
5. Start transfer.
6. When IC transfer is complete, disconnect device and repeat session whenever you wish.
Do not listen to Audible ICs while driving or operating heavy machinery!