Effective: September 9, 2020
Welcome to AshNu Technologies Inc.!
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that identifies you. This information, which you supply voluntarily, may include:
- your name;
- billing address and shipping address;
- telephone number;
- date of birth;
- e-mail address;
- company name;
- other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
1.1. How the Personally Identifiable Information May Be Used
We collect information from you so that we can understand your needs and provide you with better Services, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes;
- We may contact you by email, mail, or phone regarding Website or Services;
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
1.2. Other Information We May Collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of Website or Services; research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
1.3. We Do Not Collect or Store Any of Your Sensitive Payment Information
We do not collect or store any of your sensitive payment information (e.g. credit card number, credit card expiry date, credit card CCV/CVC number, bank information). All payment information is collected and stored via a trusted third-party service provider, Stripe (https://www.stripe.com).
2. Sharing Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or rent your Personal Information to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We may share your Personal Information with trusted third parties, including:
- To AshNu Technologies Inc. Service Providers. We may share information with service providers who help us provide the Services. Service providers help us with things like payment processing (i.e. banks, credit bureaus, payment method providers), website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, consulting, and auditing.
For example, we use Stripe (https://www.stripe.com) to process payments - you can read more about how Stripe uses your Personal Information by visiting their website. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Website - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Safety, Legal Purposes and Law Enforcement. We may share your Personal Information as we believe necessary: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to enforce our Terms and Conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
- Unless otherwise stated, when you publish content or information on Website, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people who have not registered on Website, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (e.g. your name and profile picture).
- The information you voluntarily provide for your Website profile will be visible to all registered users of Website.
We do our best to keep Website safe but cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Website safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- do not share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- do not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Website;
- do not upload viruses or other malicious code;
- log off the Website when you are finished;
- take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software;
- do not facilitate or encourage any violations of our policies.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use "cookies" to store personal data on your computer. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of Website.
5. External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
6. Links to Other Websites
From time-to-time we may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether to participate and therefore disclose information. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of Website and/or Services.
8. Age Restriction
The Infopathy platform is to be used by people over the age of 18. We never collect or maintain information at Website from those we know are under the age of 18, and no part of Website is structured to attract anyone under 18. No information should be submitted to or posted on Website by persons under 18 years of age. Website does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 and does not sell such information. If we discover that we have received any information from a person under 18, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe our Website to have any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
9. Request Personal Information
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Personal Information Request”. Also, please note that you may be asked questions to help identify you prior to releasing the requested information.
11. Your Privacy Responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Website when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
12. Notice to European Union Users
AshNu Technologies Inc. operations are in the Province of Ontario, Canada. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to Canada. By providing Personal Information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
13. Questions or Suggestions
Thank you for supporting AshNu Technologies Inc.!