ICs & Complexes
Questions and Answers with Daniel Knebel - Session #1
This is the recording of the Infopathy Questions and Answers Session #1 webinar that was presented by Daniel Knebel of Kraft&Gesundheit, Germany. Daniel answers questions to help everyone get the most out of their Infopathy experience. Daniel is a healthcare professional and passionate athlete with 20+ years of healthcare experience. Additionally, he is an IC Developer on Infopathy and has created over 500 ICs and Complexes.
Log In or Sign Up
to watch this webinar
– Introduction to webinar by Anton
– Introduction by Daniel; brief look at how to use Infopathy
– Different types of ICs
– Q&A starting
– What is the best temperature of water to imprint?
– What is the benefit of shaking the water in a bottle?
– Can you review the difference between adding ICs one at a time versus all at once?
– How do you find the root cause(s) of a particular disease?
– Do ICs contain information for the body?
– How important is it to maintain 3 ft distance from device since you have to connect to a device?
– Does adding more matter (such as protein powder) to the water increase the amount of frequencies being absorbed into the mix?
– How many different ICs is it okay to use each day?
– Does it matter if some of the ICs are already familiar to the individual?
– How do you test to check how effective an IC will be for a person, rather than the “try and see” method?
– Can you stir the water with a spoon as a way to shake it before imprinting ICs?
– Can you mix Complexes with single substances?
– So if we are doing a PEMF, we should also add an imprint and a sound when using the Glow Pad on the body?
– Do imprints expire? For example, if you make a 30 day dropper vial, will it still be effective at 40 days?
– How many different frequencies can I use in a day?
– Can you please explain the "Collections" tab?
– Does the pH of the water matter?
– How important is it to use salt in the water vs. plain water?
– Is it best to use plastic or glass to imprint?
– I have eczema in my ear canals - is it safe to put the IC Pad up against my ear?
– How do I know which imprints or PEMFs are the right ones for me?
– What is the strongest water to imprint?
– Does imprint, PEMF, or audiable work better or do they work the same?
– Is an IC similar to or the same as a homeopathic remedy?
– Have you had any success with treating tinnitus?
– Do we have to use minerals in the water?
– You mentioned around 10 minutes is the maximum for imprints, is that only with the Glowing IC Pad?
– Why is my IC Pad not making sounds?
– How do your clients do this on their end?
– How many mL per PEMF?
– How do you delete a created Complex?
– Can you explain the process of making an IC?
– Are there any side effects for children to be concerned about? What about animals?
– Can you use borosilicate or soda lime glass to imprint water?
– What is the best way to administer to dogs/horses?
– Is there as much information in one drop of remedy as in 10 mL of the same remedy?
– Can we use Complexes for something as specific as getting regular periods back?
– How does the volume of the phone impact the imprint?
– If you want to imprint salt, do you place the salt into a glass container on the Glowing IC Pad and then imprint?
– How can we have you add new signals to Infopathy?
– I don't think my IC Pad is holding the charge as long as it did when I first purchased it. Is this possible?
– Is there someone I could consult with for help choosing ICs/Complexes?
– Does the Glowing IC Pad or Hummer work better? Which is best?
– Are audibles best to listen to or is it okay to imprint them into water?
– How do you know when you found the root cause?
– When you imprint globules, how many do you add to water?
– Are Complexes or mixture of single substances better? For example, for lowering LDL, is it better to use the cholesterol complex or add relevant single ICs?
– How much salt should I add to 1 L of water?
– Daniel, how do we contact you for suggestions/consult? How much do you charge?
– Do you run a magnet over holographic stickers to "clear them" before transferring an IC into them?
– Do you need to charge the IC machine (i.e. Glowing IC Pad) with the computer?
– Do you ever imprint holographic stickers?
– Can you please talk more about holographic stickers?
– When treating mycotoxin illness, will doing 3 mold ICs into the PEMF work well together?
– Do you have a suggestion of an IC Complex to avoid a root canal?
– Can the IC Hummer be used to program holographic stickers?
– How long do you wear the holographic stickers for? Can you recharge it?
– How long can the holographic stickers hold a charge for?
– Are there side effects from the lorazepam IC?
– Are there any negative side effects from using ICs, PEMFs, or Audibles?
– Are there any severe side effects from using the Amphotericin IC?
– Can I get antibiotic resistance from using ICs of antibiotics?
– Does going through an airport security system erase the signal from the holographic stickers?
– What would you suggest to use for a body with lots of candida?
– Can you put the IC Pad on your body?
– When using my mobile to program water it is less than 1 meter from the water, does this matter?
– How long will the stickers last when they are on the phone?
– When will the new version of the IC Pad be available? Mine is quite old.
– Where on the body do you put the EMF stickers?
– If the water I use is structured, does that interfere with imprinting?
– How many holographic stickers can I use in a day?
– What is the battery length of the IC Hummer?
– Q&A: Participants ask questions using "raise hand" feature
Go to Cart
Item added to cart
Back to site
Go to Cart
You are registered on this webinar.
Webinar starts at:
Saturday, November 12, 04:00 PM UTC
Cancel your registration
Confirm your webinar registration
Please select your currency
Please Log In before continuing
Please select language