– Introduction to Practitioner Series Webinar & Importance of hormones
– The brain and the limbic system
– The hypothalamus and hormones
– Steroid hormone synthesis
– Relationship between gland/tissue/organ, hormones, and function
– Questions and answers; examples showing how to use the Infopathy Platform
– Continue with presentation; consequences of stress response
– Difference between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
– Effects of cortisol imbalance on the body
– Six herbs to help reduce stress; examples showing how to use the Infopathy Platform
– Estrogen and progesterone
– Examples showing how to use the Infopathy Platform
– Calculating progesterone/estradiol ratio for women
Learn about hormone production, emotional impact, health effects, and practical balancing strategies. Explore topics such as metabolism, stress response, and sexual function, making this webinar essential for those interested in hormone health and well-being.
Download webinar transcript (PDF)
About the presenter
Daniel Knebel is a healthcare professional and passionate athlete with over twenty years of healthcare experience. Since 1999 he has been working on optimizing the health of people of all ages and levels of performance.
During his career, Daniel has helped hundreds of clients achieve their physical goals in record time. Additionally, he is an IC Developer on Infopathy and has created over 500 ICs and Complexes.