Effective: September 9, 2020
Welcome to AshNu Technologies Inc.!
This Website is not for use by children (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age). You should not use this website if you are a child.
1. Copyrights and All Other Intellectual and Related Property Rights
You are restricted from all the following:
- Republish material from Website for commercial purposes;
- Sell, rent, sub-license, and/or otherwise commercialize any material from Website;
- Transfer any infoceutical from Website to any other party;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Website;
- Archive or modify material from Website;
- Redistribute content from Website (unless content is specifically made for redistribution);
- Submit false or misleading information;
- Use Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to Website;
- Use Website in any way that impacts user access to Website;
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape on Website;
- To interfere with security features of Website or any related website, or the Internet;
- Use Website for any unlawful purpose;
- Use Website to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- Use Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to Website, or to any person or business entity;
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- Use Website to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on but not limited to gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- Upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of Website, other websites, or the Internet;
- Engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to Website, or while using Website;
- Using Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of the Infopathy platform are restricted from access by you and we may further restrict access by you to any areas of Website, at any time. We reserve the right to terminate your use of Website and Services or any related websites for violating any of the restrictions.
3.1. Basic Membership
By registering on the Infopathy platform, you become a basic member of Website and have limited access to infoceuticals. Moreover, if your “Premium Membership” is cancelled, you will automatically become a basic member of the Infopathy platform at the end of your current billing period.
3.2. Premium Membership
By subscribing to Premium Membership on the Infopathy platform, users will have unlimited access to all available infoceuticals on Website. The Premium Membership term begins the day we successfully receive your first payment and will continue either month-to-month or year-to-year (depending on the chosen subscription plan) until cancelled. To receive Premium Membership, you must provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment (“Payment Method”) which you may update from time to time. Unless you cancel your Premium Membership before your monthly or yearly (depending on the chosen subscription plan) billing date, you authorize us to charge your next membership fee to your Payment Method. To ensure that there is no interruption with your Premium Membership, your Payment Method should be valid and have sufficient funds on the date of payment. You can find specific details regarding your membership by visiting our Website and going to the Membership section under your account. If your Premium Membership is cancelled, you will automatically become a basic member of the Infopathy platform at the end of your current billing period.
3.2.1. Free Trial Period for Premium Membership Subscription
126.96.36.199. Your Premium Membership subscription to the Infopathy platform may start with a free trial period. The free trial period lasts for 30 days, or as otherwise specified during subscription purchase and is intended to allow new members to try our Services.
188.8.131.52. Free trial eligibility is determined by us at our sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold if we determine that you are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Website membership to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
184.108.40.206. We will charge your Payment Method your Premium Membership fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your Premium Membership prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the membership fee and end date of your free trial period, visit our Website and going to the Membership section under your account.
220.127.116.11. Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by visiting our Website and going to the Membership section under your account. If a payment is not processed successfully, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your Premium Membership, we may suspend your access to the Website and Services until we have obtained a valid Payment Method and have received the funds due and owing to us by you. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details. We are not responsible for any fees charged by your Payment Method service provider in respect of a payment made to us by you or by us to you.
18.104.22.168. Cancellation. To cancel your Premium Membership, visit our Website go to the Membership section under your account and then click “Cancel Membership”. To see information about your Membership status, visit Website and go to the Membership section under your account. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable, and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial Premium Membership periods or not-used Website content. If you cancel your Premium Membership, you will become a basic member at the end of your current billing period.
22.214.171.124. Changes to Premium Membership Fee. We may change the Premium Membership fee at any time. The fee change will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you. If you do not wish to continue your Premium Membership, you may cancel your Premium Membership.
4. Purchasing Products from Our Online Store
All products purchased from our online store are non-refundable. However, we may, in our sole discretion and on a case-by-case basis, allow you to exchange the product purchased if the same is found to be defective. In order to qualify for an exchange, you must notify us of such defect within thirty (30) days of the date on which the product was shipped. To request an exchange, please first send us an e-mail at [email protected] with your concern. If we approve your request for an exchange of a product, we will send you instructions on how to process the exchange.
5. Passwords and Account Access
The member who created the account on Website (the "Account Owner") has access and control over their Website account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should not reveal the password nor details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Website and Services. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above. We may terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, us, Website, or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
6. User Content and Comments
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post User Content and Comments on Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- User Content and Comments do not infringe on any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third-party;
- User Content and Comments do not contain any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy or computer viruses or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of Website and/or Services;
- You are solely responsible for User Content and Comments and their accuracy;
- User Content and Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
By submitting your User Content and Comments to the Website, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, post, authorize others to use, translate and distribute it in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Testimonials on Website are unsolicited and are non-representative of all users. The testimonials represent user experience, but the exact results and experience will be unique and individual to each user. Individual results may vary. Testimonials are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
8. No Warranties, Limitations on Liability
The Website and/or Services provided are “as is” and “as available” and without any warranties or conditions of any kind. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of Website content or of the content of any website or websites linked to this Website. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of Website and/or Services will be accurate or reliable.
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, Website being temporarily unavailable or interrupted due to technical issues beyond our control. We do not assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed on Website. You agree that from time to time we may remove Services for indefinite periods of time or cancel Services at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Website and/or Services is at your sole risk.
In no event shall we, nor any of our officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, or affiliates be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of Website or our Services, or to any services provided by any third party in connection with your use of Website or our Services. In no event shall we, nor any of our officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, or affiliates be liable for any indirect, direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or in any way related to your use of Website, any content of Website, our Services, or the content of any website or sites linked to Website.
10. Third-Party Links and Third-Party Statements
Our Website may contain links to third-party and/or affiliate websites. We are not responsible or liable for information found on or collected by these websites. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please carefully review the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party. Any third-party materials to which links on these sites point, or which may be accessible through these sites, are the sole responsibility of those posting such materials; we do not endorse or adopt any information or claims contained in such third-party websites.
11. Account Termination
If you would like to delete your account, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line “Delete Account”.
12. Governing Law, Interpretation, and Principles of Construction
14. Entire Agreement
We are always happy to answer any of your questions. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Thank you for using the Infopathy platform and stay healthy!